You are here: Homepage

Entries for tag: von Platen family


Herrenhaus (Wasserschloss) Quilow


Im Jahre 1499 kaufte Roleff von Owstin mit seinem Sohn vom Stolper Klosterabt einen Hof und begann in der 2. Hälfte des 16. Jahrhunderts das von Wassergräben umgebene Herrenhaus im Stil der Renaissance zu erbauen. ... more


Venz Manor House


Venz on the island of Rügen is first mentioned in a document of 1486 from St. Mary’s Church in Stralsund as a knightly seat. The earliest known owners were the von Raleke family. ... more


Manor House Gehmkow


Gehmkow was originally owned by the von Pentz family. They were followed by the von Platens, then the von Pressentin, the von Heyden, and the Grönlund family. ... more


Manor House Kapelle


The manor house was built in 1843/1844. In 1914 it was converted in neo-baroque style. From the 16th century on it had been in possession of the von der Osten family. ... more


Manor Complex Lanckensburg


The manor house was erected during the 18th century. In 1822 and 1882 as well as around 1910 conversions took place. Since the 1960s the manor house has ceased to exist. ... more


Manor House Leyerhof


The first known owners of the Leyerhof estate were the von Schwerin family. In 1728 the von Schmalensee family purchased the estate. They had the manor house built in 1762, whose vaulted cellar is still extant. ... more


Manor House Lipsitz


Not far from the town of Bergen on the island of Rügen in the village of Lipsitz stands a manor house which was in good order and inhibited up to 1998, now it has been abandoned to deterioration. ... more


Varbelvitz Manor House


The house was rebuilt around 1920.  Until the mid-18th century it was in the possession of the princes of Rügen; thereafter it belonged to the von Platen family and from 1920 to 1945 to the von Bergs. ... more