You are here: Homepage

Entries for tag: von Below family


Manor House Hinrichsberg


Heinrich v. Below, born in Klink in 1540, founded the farm named after him between 1563 and 1575. ... more


Manor House Deven


The property was owned by the von Kargow family. Possession later went to the von Hahn and von Below. On the night of November 5 to 6, 1832, Mr. von Below is murdered. The manor was then administered by Herr von Saldern on Groß Plasten. It was finally sold in 1836. In the sale advertisement it is mentioned that the manor house was built about 40 years ago. ... more


Manor House (Castle) Gross Plasten


A document proves the first mentioning of the village of Gross Plasten on September 8th, 1284. Owner of the estate in 1790 is Regierungsrat (senior civil servant) von Normann, who probably had the main building erected in 1751. ... more


Manor House Kargow


During the 15th century the Pritzbuer family resided in Kargow, followed by the Kastorf family, in 1547 Klaus Below, and in 1633 August von Thomsdorf. ... more


Castle Hotel & Manor House Klink


The neo-renaissance style castle Klink in its filigree appearance is located on a headland between the Kölpin Lake and the Müritz Lake. ... more


Manor House Konsages


The small village of Konsages belongs to the municipal area of Gross Polzin. This is situated a few kilometres northwest of Anklam in what is nowadays the rural district of Landkreis Nordvorpommern-Greifswald. ... more


Manor House Massow


The mansion was built in 1860, after the predecessor building burned down. The estate was owned by the von Flotow, von Below, von Lücken, von Pahlen, von Weltzien, von Rohr, von der Lanken, von Preen, and again the von Lücken (in 1924) families. ... more


Manor House Scharstorf


Structure of ownership prior to 1945: ... more