You are here: Homepage

Entries for tag: von Walmoden,Wallmoden,Wallmoden-Gimborn family


Farmhouse (Manor House, Castle) Johannstorf


The two-storey brick building by plans of master builder Rudolph Matthias Dallin originates from 1743 when it was built in the place of an ancient moated castle. ... more


Manor House Alt Krassow


The manor house is largely renovated - it is used as a residential house; however, a holiday apartment for four individuals has also been created. ... more


Manor House (Castle) Diekhof


The Diekhof property was originally owned by the von Voss family before it was passed to the von Hahn family in 1462, who remained in possession until 1771. ... more


Manor House Langhagen


The estate and the village Langhagen were probably originally  a fief of the von Oldenstadt family (or von der Oldenstadt). After their extinction in the mid 15th century, Heinrich Hahn of Kuchelmiss received the fief in 1451 and the estate was kept in possession of the Counts Hahn until 1780. ... more


New Manor House (Castle) Schwiessel


Schwiessel was owned by the von Negendanck family as early as the 14th century. Joachim von Negendanck sold the estate to Dietrich von Bevernest in 1561, but it was pledged to a member of the von Negendanck family again in 1667. ... more


Old Manor House Schwiessel


Schwiessel was owned by the von Negendanck family as early as the 14th century. Joachim von Negendanck sold the estate to Dietrich von Bevernest in 1561, but it was pledged to a member of the von Negendanck family again in 1667. ... more