You are here: Homepage

Entries for tag: calendar 2020


Bad Doberan


In 1171, Bishop Berno of Schwerin and the Obotrite prince Pribislav founded a Cistercian monastery on the site of what had been the Germanic settlement of Althof. ... more


Manor House (Castle) Gamehl


The Gamehl estate lies a few kilometres north-west of Wismar and was the main residence under the unbroken ownership of the von Stralendorff family from 1387 until its expropriation in 1945. The last owner before the expropriation after the end of the Second World War was Joachim von Stralendorff. ... more


Manor House Klein Kubbelkow


From the 14th century right up to 1945 the von Barnekow auf Kubbelkow family resided on this estate. They had the manor house built in 1908. ... more


Penkun Castle


The tiny town of Penkun, which first appears in historical records in 1269, nestles like an island between three lakes. In 1480, the manor at Penkun was enfoeffed to Werner von der Schulenburg. ... more


Gutshaus (Herrenhaus, Schloss) Passow


Ein durch die Eiszeit entstandener vielschichtiger Siedlungsraum mit Wäldern, Wasser und Seen, wie zahlreiche Funde aus der Jungsteinzeit, Bronzezeit und des frühen Mittelalters belegen, bot schon früh die Voraussetzungen für erste Besiedlungen. ... more


Gutshaus Westenbrügge


Das Gut wurde erstmals 1318 urkundlich erwähnt. Zu älteren Zeiten gab es an der Stelle des Gutshauses eine Wasserburg. ... more


Manor House Poppendorf


Poppendorf is located in the so-called eastern suburbs of the Hanseatic town of Rostock. The village road leads you right to the former estate. Its centered around the manor house, which is now known as “Musenhof”. ... more


Gutshaus (Herrenhaus, Schloss) Wrodow


Durch Verpfändung gelangt das Gut in den Besitz von Bernd von Maltzan. Wiederum als Pfand erhält es 1656 Joachim Engel. Im Jahre 1717 ist die Familie von Barner im Besitz des Gutes, bis es 1751 an die Familie von Peccatel gelangte. ... more


Manor House (Castle) Blücherhof


Blücherhof originally was owned by the von Blücher family, came into the hands of captain von Arnim around 1800, to von Hintzenstern around 1850 and 1882 to the earl von Plessen and baron von Maltzahn. ... more