You are here: Homepage

Entries for tag: von Böhl family


Manor House Cramon


In the early Middle Ages, Cramon and Cramonshagen belonged to the knightly house von Cramon, which was first documented in 1230 and settled here until the 16th century. ... more


Manor house Cramonshagen


Cramonshagen belongs to the Cramon estate complex which was last owned by the von Böhl and von Klass families until 1945. ... more


Manor House Gottmannsförde


Gottmannsförde is peacefully and idyllically situated in front of the gates of the provincial capital of Schwerin in the scenic Stepenitz Valley region. ... more


Estate Lütgendorf ( Farm and Church)


Structure of ownership pre 1945: ... more


Manor house Nienmark


Nienmark has a small very elegant manor house which, as a small farm, had belonged to the Cramon estate complex and was thus owned by the lords von Böhl and von Klass. ... more


Manor House Rubow


From the 15th to 17th century, particularly the knightly dynasty of von Sperling was in possession of large areas located northeast of Schwerin Lake. ... more