You are here: Homepage

Entries for tag: Malchow Department


Manor House Lexow


In the Mecklenburg Lake District, surrounded by large lakes, (Müritz, Fleesensee, Kölpinsee) lies the small village of Lexow amongst meadows and fields. ... more


Manor House Adamshoffnung


The place was first mentioned in records as "Adamshof" in 1793. The estate was established and managed by Adam von der Lücken between 1790 and 1795. ... more


Manor House Alt Schwerin


In the 14th century, Alt Schwerin had one estate that was surrounded by a moat. Around 1700, the property was owned by the von Wangelin family. ... more


Manor House Grüssow


The Grüssow manor house was built in the first half of the 19th century. More changes were to follow. ... more


Manor Houses Kogel


Kogel was first mentioned in documents in 1255 and was an estate village of the von Flotow family until 1945, after the Prince of Werle had enfeoffed Andreas von Flotow with the settlement in 1340. The neighbouring Grüssow estate belonged to Kogel. ... more


Manor House Nossentin


Manor House Sparow


The former Sparow estate lies north of Malchow in the middle of the Nature Park Nossentiner/Schwinzer Heide with the bordering Müritz National Park and has been completely rebuilt into a new hotel complex since 1998. ... more


Walow Manor House


An especially imposing manor house stands in the small village of Walow, which lies a few kilometers south of Malchin in the heart of the Mecklenburg Lake District. ... more


Wendhof Manor House


Wendhof is part of Göhren-Lebbin township.  Since 2004 the house has been owned by Dr. Sven Grupe and contains his living quarters as well as apartments.  The offices of the agricultural concern Dr. Sven Grupe and of Wendhof Estate Incorporated are also located here. ... more