You are here: Homepage

Entries for tag: von Hammerstein family


Manor House Alt Vorwerk


Knight Martin von Brützkow was the owner in the 13th century. Later the estate came under the ownership of Lord von Ferber, who sold the Alt and Neu Vorwerk (ca. 800 ha.) estates for 80,000 Reichsthaler to Carl von Oertzen in 1826. ... more


Manor house Retzow


Retzow lies north-west of Mirow and was first documented in 1237. The von Kerkbergenobles were originally residents here. ... more


Gutshaus Greven


Das Gut Greven war von 1324 bis 1456 als Pfand im Besitz der Familie von Plessen. 1456 ging das Gut an eine Familie Tralow, ihnen folgten die von Winterfeld und von Stralendorff. 1734 erwarb der  preußische Oberst Helmuth von Plessen das Gut. Er setzte auf dem Gut sehr moderne Ansichten in der Landwirtschaft um. ... more


Manor House Lancken near Parchim


Around 1700 Lancken was the dairy farm of the neighbouring estate Greven. ... more


Manor House Neddemin


In 1597, a large part of the village belonged to Eckert of Peckatel. In 1629, it was purchased by Otto von Ihlenfeldt. In 1694, Neddemin was fiefed to Siegfried Jürgen von Dechow. ... more


Stintenburg Estate


A Classical plastered building built between 1810 and 1817 after the abolition of the predecessor building, presumably by C. J. Lillie. The estate was owned by the Counts von Schwerin in the 13th century. ... more


Vietow Estate


Ownership to 1945: ... more


Estate Wehnendorf


Structure of ownership prior 1945: ... more