You are here: Homepage

Entries for tag: von Witzendorf family


Manor House Gresse


Gresse, a few kilometers north of Boizenburg and right next to the Boize River, was documented for the first time in 1297. Here is where the romantic manor house is located, on a small island in the middle of a beautiful park. ... more


Manor House Gressow


The Gressow estate had been in possession of the von Plessen familie of Müsselmow and was owned by the chamberlain Adolph Friedrich von Witzendorf in 1794. After several changes of ownership the estate was acquired by the court councillor Carl Johann Conrad Hennemann in 1833. His widow sold it to the Grand Ducal Ministry of Finance in 1889 and the estate became a demesne. ... more


Estate Helmstorf


Structure of ownership prior to 1945: ... more


Manor House Körchow near Hagenow


In the Ratzeburger Zehntregister (conscription of wealth and consequent taxes owed to the church) Körchow was first mentioned in 1230. At this time it was the family seat of the brothers Panitz. ... more


Manor House Parchow bei Neubukow


Parchow (Neubukow) was a convent from 1211 to 1219. ... more


Wessin Manor House


Wessin was first documented in 1391, when the dukes of Mecklenburg mortgaged the rights to the village to Kurt von Restorff of Radepohl and Wessin.  Over hundreds of years the estate passed from hand to hand, partly as collateral. ... more