You are here: Homepage

Entries for tag: von Schuckmann family


Manor House Gottesgabe


At the end of the 13th century, Gottesgabe was owned by the von Maltzahn family. They were followed by the von Prehn family in mid-14th century. ... more


Manor House Kargow


During the 15th century the Pritzbuer family resided in Kargow, followed by the Kastorf family, in 1547 Klaus Below, and in 1633 August von Thomsdorf. ... more


Manor House (Castle) Klein Helle


The impressive manor complex of Klein Helle is near enough completely extant. The road is lined with neat farm labourers´ cottages which in uniformed architecture lead to the estate buildings. At the end of the yard stands the prestigious manor house with the adjacent landscaped park. ... more


Manor House Klein Wehnendorf


The manor house was erected around 1890 and was later converted and extended. Klein Wehnendorf had been in possession of Carl Dittmann since l884, in 1913 Hugo Jäger was the owner, and in 1923 the Bohm family. ... more


Viecheln Manor House


Viecheln lies north of Gnoien near the border with Western Pomerania.  From 1863 to 1945 the estate was owned by the Blohm family. ... more


Wendorf Manor House near Waren-Müritz


Wendorf manor house was built in 1880-1881 in the Tudor style.  During the National Socialist regime the Reich Labor Service was housed here, and later it offered accommodation to refugees. ... more