Deutsche Website

Deutsche Website

Recommend us!

Recommend us!

Verlinkungen


Wiligrad Castle in calendar 2019

Wiligrad Castle in calendar 2019

info & order


Wendorf Manor House near Waren-Müritz

Wendorf manor house was built in 1880-1881 in the Tudor style.  During the National Socialist regime the Reich Labor Service was housed here, and later it offered accommodation to refugees.




Under the East German regime the manor house served as the village hall.  After 1990 the building was renovated and in 1994 the first residents moved in.  Thereafter young people who had earlier enjoyed few options had a chance for professional integration in the hospitality industry. 

The guest establishment in the house was closed at the end of 2009.


Owners before 1945:

1758-1831

von Oertzen family

(1781)-1794

Captain Hans Siegmund Christoph von Oertzen

1794-1796

The heirs of Captain Hans Siegmund Christoph von Oertzen

1796-1821

Carl Hans von Oertzen

1821-1829

Friedrich von Jasmund

1829-1830

Joachim Wiencke

1830-1835

Friedrich Carl Ferdinand von Schuckmann

1835-1836

W. L. von Bülow

1836-1838

Friedrich Ludwig von Bülow

1838-1873

Ludwig Wilhelm von Bülow

1873-1876

Ludwig Wilhelm and Carl Friedrich von Bülow

1876-1902

Cavalry Captain Carl Friedrich von Bülow

1902-1909

The minor brothers Henning, Cord, and Adalbert von Bülow

1909-1913

Ludwig Stein

1913-1914

District Chief Executive Heinrich Predel

1914-

Rudolf Pohl

1921 / 1928

Albert Kopper

1930-1938

1937/1939 homesteaded; remainder of the estate Dr. Hans Ulrich Heinke


Keywords: