Deutsche Website

Deutsche Website

Midsummer Remise

Midsummer Remise

22. & 23.06.2019
The weekend of Nordic castles and manor houses.
Move with us from estate to estate.

MittsommerRemise


Manor House Klein Wehnendorf

The manor house was erected around 1890 and was later converted and extended. Klein Wehnendorf had been in possession of Carl Dittmann since l884, in 1913 Hugo Jäger was the owner, and in 1923 the Bohm family.



Nowadays the manor house is private property and is inhabited. Of the estate buildings a granary, which was built around 1700, is extant. Klein Wehnendorf was first mentioned in the  state calendar of 1805.


Structure of ownership prior to 1945:

1804

Klein Wehnendorf was first mentioned in the  state calendar of 1805.

1804-1819

Johann Christian Janenzky

1819-1828

Christian Heinrich Janenzky

1828-1829

Ms. Wendt (widow)

1829-1839

Dr. Johann Heinrich Ernst Alban

1839-1845

Friedrich Daniel Gallenbach

1845-1850

Eduard Anton Adalbert von Schack

1850-1856

Johann Friedrich Hesse

1856-1865

Carl Gustav Friedrich Nahmmacher

1865-1877

Wilhelm Heinrich Friedrich Nahmmacher

1877-1884

August Martens

1884-1897

Carl Dittmann

1897-1904

Cavalry Captain (ret.) Emil von Schuckmann

1904-1905

Max Behn

1905-1906

Otto von Dwingelow

1906-1908

Lieutenant (ret.) Hermann von Kehler

1908-1911

Hans Paetsch

1911-1913

Hugo Jaeger

1913-

Friedrich Glasow

(1922-1928)

Gerhard Bohm

(1929)

Otto Junge

(1936-1938)

Hans Kuntze


Keywords: