You are here: Homepage

Entries for tag: von Halberstadt family


Manor House Brüsewitz


The Brüsewitz manor house was part of an old castle complex. After 1818, extensions were added to the building. ... more


Manor House Gottesgabe


At the end of the 13th century, Gottesgabe was owned by the von Maltzahn family. They were followed by the von Prehn family in mid-14th century. ... more


Grambow Castle (partly in german)


Schloss Grambow was originally constructed around 1840/45 as a home for the Jacobson family. It was designed by architect Carl Adolph Hermes as a large, two-and-a-half storey building with 15 windows along its width, overlooking a park. ... more


Manor House Klein Welzin


As it stands the manor house of Klein Welzin must have been created by refurbishing an older building probably during the mid 19th century. ... more


Manor House Langen Brütz


The village Langen Brütz was first mentioned in records in 1335. The von Halberstadt family who owned several estates in the area around Schwerin was in possession of Langen Brütz in 1660. ... more


Manor House Leezen


The manor house was built in 1845 for Carl Detlef Evers. The planning and building construction was executed by master builder Jatzow. ... more


Manor House Woserin


The manor house is located in a deep dip in close proximity at lake Woserin in the middle of the Sternberg Lake District. In recent years, artists in particular have moved to the picturesquely situated village. The manor house is also open to art lovers as an "Akademie für Kunst, Kultur und Erholung" ("academy for art, culture and recreation"). Workshops and courses are offered. ... more