Manor House Kraase

The estate was originally in possession of the Rostke family. As owners followed families named Ferber, Klinggräff, von Gentzkow, and Lembcke. The last owners before the expropriation in 1945 were Albrecht and Franz Warnecke.




The manor house is a single-storey boulder stone building.

After 1945 the manor house served as dwellings, it also accommodated the municipal offices, the post office, and the co-op shop. On the gable of the barn are the initials C.L. with the years 1861 / 1867.


Structure of ownership prior to 1945:

1674-1730

von Ferber

1756-1808

von Klinggräff

1808-1809

von Ferber

1809-1840

von Gentzkow
until 1843 the heirs of von Gentzkow

1843-1845

Baronesse Emilie von Seckendorff, neevon Gentzkow

1845-1923

Karl Enoch Friedrich Lemke

1927

Albert Leopold Koppel (Berlin)

1928

H. Fließbach

1945

Albrecht, followed by Franz Warnecke


Keywords: