You are here: Homepage

Entries for tag: von Kamptz family


Manor House Deven


The property was owned by the von Kargow family. Possession later went to the von Hahn and von Below. On the night of November 5 to 6, 1832, Mr. von Below is murdered. The manor was then administered by Herr von Saldern on Groß Plasten. It was finally sold in 1836. In the sale advertisement it is mentioned that the manor house was built about 40 years ago. ... more


Manor House (Castle) Gross Plasten


A document proves the first mentioning of the village of Gross Plasten on September 8th, 1284. Owner of the estate in 1790 is Regierungsrat (senior civil servant) von Normann, who probably had the main building erected in 1751. ... more


Manor House (Castle) Klein Plasten


Seen from Gross Plasten on the opposite side of the Klein Plasten lake lies the village with the same name. Klein Plasten was also first mentioned in records of 1284. ... more


Manor House Lindenberg in the community of Userin


In 1838 Chamberlain von Kamptz purchased plots of arable land in the fields of Userin and Gross Quassow and had a large residential building erected. ... more