You are here: Homepage

Entries for tag: von Bothmer family


Bothmer Castle


Schloss Bothmer is situated in the area known as the "Klützer Winkel", near the town of Klütz. It is the largest Baroque palace complex in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern. ... more


Hohen Schönberg Estate


The Hohen Schönberg estate, which is located on the Bay of Lübeck, was first documented as “Sconberge” in the Ratzeburg tithe register in 1230. ... more


Manor House Brook


The Klützer Winkel is widely known as cultural land and attracts visitors from near and far. ... more


Estate Christinenfeld


The Christinenfeld estate has only existed under this name since 1725. It was created through the combination of both the Guldenhorn and Tarnewitzer estates by the Count von Bothmer. ... more


Manor house Gubkow


The Gubkow property has consisted of both feudal estates Hohen Gubkow and Sieden Gubkow since the Middle Ages. ... more


Manor House Lieblingshof


In 1807 the estate was in possession of Johann Hillmann followed in 1842 by John Sansum, in 1843 owned by Richard Moritz Oppenheimer and in 1857 it belonged to  Ludwig Friedrich Bernhard von Arnim. ... more


Manor House Neverin


The estate had been feoffed to Christian Wilhelm von Arnim after it had been conscripted by the Duke in 1694. He sold it to Hans Christoph von Rieben in 1708. ... more


Manor House Schmachthagen


The two-storeyed renovated Schmachthagen manor house in the Stepenitztal municipality near Grevesmühlen dates from 1890 and is a listed building. ... more


Manor House Stellshagen


Stellshagen, first documented in 1230, lies a few kilometres south of Klütz. The von Plessen family as well as other squires had owned estates here since the 16th century. ... more