You are here: Homepage

Entries for tag: von Lehsten family


Manor House Alt Schönau


The Alt Schönau manor was originally owned by Scönow family. A part of it belonged to the von Flotow family and later the von Hahn family in Basedow... more


Manor House Boddin near Roggentin


The Boddin estate was owned by Ed. Büttner around 1896 and by Emil Peters starting in 1925 up to the expropriation in 1945. ... more


Manor House Dölitz


The exact foundation and origin of the Dölitz village and estate are not known. The first owner to ever have been mentioned was Eggert von Levezow (from the house of Lunow) *1423. ... more


Manor House Kranichshof


The manor house is private property. ... more


Manor House Leisten


An ancient chestnut-lined avenue leads through the village of Leisten to a circular flower bed. Behind this there are  four magnificent lime trees in front of the manor house with its beautiful brick facade. ... more


Manor House Neu Schönau


The history of the estate of Neu Schönau is closely connected with that of the estate of Alt Schönau. The Neu Schönau manor was originally owned by Scönow family. A part of it belonged to the von Flotow family and later the von Hahn family in Basedow. ... more


Wardow Manor House (Palace)


Wardow first makes its appearance in the written record in 1270.  A Slavic fortification stood here, and sections of the wall still exist.  For several centuries the estate was the main seat of the von Lehsten family. ... more