You are here: Homepage

Entries for tag: von Walsleben family


Manor House (Castle) Groß Lüsewitz


Groß Lüsewitz was a feudal estate that was documented for the first time in 1344. Before 1485, it was owned by the feudal lords von Thulendorf. ... more


Manor House Kneese Farm


The manor house was built towards the end of the 19th century, several estate buildings were erected at the same time too.  ... more


Manor House Krukow


Southwest of Neubrandenburg is situated the village of Krukow which was mentioned in records of 1170 as belonging to the monastery of Broda. ... more


Manor House Leistenow


Up to 1756 the estate was in possession of the von Walsleben family. Subsequently it went to the von Heyden family. Last owner until 1945 was Bogislaw von Heyden. ... more


Neuendorf bei Rostock


Neuendorf wirkt von der Frontseite bescheidener, als es wirklich ist: Da das Gelände zur Parkseite stark abschüssig ist, offenbart das Gutshaus von Nordosten eine mächtige Erscheinung mit seinen zwei Geschossen und dem großen Zwerchhaus. Zu DDR-Zeiten wurde das Haus teilweise verändert. Heute gehört es dem Arbeiter Samariter Bund. Der bauliche Zustand ist schwer einzuschätzen, da die Sicht von beiden Seiten stark verwehrt ist. ... more


Manor House Petschow


Structure of ownership prior to 1945: ... more


Manor House Wodarg


Between the stream called Grosser Landgraben to the east and the Tollense River to the west lies Wodarg. On a bend of the Tollense stand the remains of a medieval castle, Burg Conerow, which is mentioned in a document of 1248 and was probably a property of the von Walsleben family. ... more


Wolfsberg Estate


Structure of ownership pre 1945: ... more