You are here: Homepage

Entries for tag: zu Schaumburg-Lippe family


Manor house Bolz


There are two manor houses in Bolz. The old manor house is a one-storey half-timbered building which has the inscription “ANNO DEN - FRIEDRICH BALTHASAR VON PERKENTIN - 1729 9 JULY” on its courtyard side. ... more


Manor House Krümmel


The estate was owned by the Kerkeberg family since 1370. In the 16th century the von Rohr family held stakes in the property. ... more


Manor House Lübsee


The owners of the estate were in 1807 Ludwig von Lützow, in 1826 Georg Wilhelm zu Schaumburg-Lippe, and  in 1842 Friedrich von Meibohm. The manor house Lübsee was built around 1830/40. ... more


Manor House Panschenhagen


The manor house was built in 1876. It was renovated in 1989 and is managed as Töpfergut Panschenhagen, a workshop where potters work. ... more


Manor House Tieplitz


The former Schaumburg-Lippe estate Tieplitz with its manor house built in 1793 was purchased in 1937 by Hans-Heinrich and Sophie v. Holstein, the grandparents of the current owners, to extend their Pomeranian properties and was last managed by the parents Otto-Justus and Yougha v. Laer until 1945. ... more


Vietgest Manor House (Palace)


Vietgst was first mentioned in documents in 1340.  In the 17th century the area was divided into Klein Vietgest with two farmsteads and one smallholding, and Gross Vietgest with a noble estate and four farmsteads. ... more