Manor House Panschenhagen

The manor house was built in 1876. It was renovated in 1989 and is managed as Töpfergut Panschenhagen, a workshop where potters work.

A barn has been preserved from the former estate, which was converted into a residential house.

Structure of ownership prior to 1945:

1762 - 1787

von Meyenn

1787 - 1904

counts von Hahn

1904 - 1930

Georg and Adolf Fürsten zu Schaumburg-Lippe


opened to settlements