You are here: Homepage

Entries for tag: Rehna Department


Othenstorf manor house


The Othenstorf estate was owned by the Diestel family from 1922 until it was expropriated in 1945. The last owner was Peter Diestel-Feddersen. ... more


Estate Köchelstorf


The former allodial estate (land freely held, without obligation of service to any overlord) Köchelstorf came with the 2500 hectare compiled estate properties of Tressow which was in possession of the Counts von der Schulenburg up to 1945. ... more


Manor House Löwitz near Gadebusch


Löwitz lies to the northwest of the small town of Rehna. In 1230 the place is first mentioned in records under the names Lovetse and Lowitze and the Castle Lovetze.   ... more


Manor House Nesow


Manor House Neu Schlagsdorf


At the beginning of the 19th century, the estate was owned by the von Bülow family. In 1893, it was acquired by Fritz Burmeister and later Heinrich Podeus in 1924. ... more


Vitense-Parber Manor House


In the house is a clinic for sufferers from addiction. ... more


Wedendorf Manor House (Palace)


The Wedendorf estate was the property of the von Bülow family from 1255 to 1680, when it was sold to the von Bernstorffs. The Wedendorf estate was the property of the von Bülow family from 1255 to 1680, when it was sold to Andreas Gottlieb von Bernstorff. ... more