Manor House Klein Mohrdorf

At the beginning of the 14th century Hermanus de Turri sold the village to the Öbelitz family.

During the following centuries many families of Stralsund aldermen followed as owners until the estate went to the von Braun family in 1626. From 1737 until 1945 it was in possession of the Earls von Klot-Trautvetter. The separation of the estate into Gross Mohrdorf and Klein Mohrdorf took place at the end of the 17th century when Nikolaus von Braun divided the property amongst his four sons.

Of the original manor house only a small part is extant. The rendered extension dates from 1932. Stables from 1933 belonging to the manor house are nowadays used by the Reit- und Fahrverein Wiek (Riding and Driving Soc.). The Hanseatic City of Stralsund auctioned off the manor house in 2011.