You are here: Homepage

Entries for tag: Friedrich Wilhelm Buttel


Manor House Schönhausen


There was a medieval castle in Schönhausen. The manor house was built according to plans by Friedrich Wilhelm Buttel for the von Michael family in 1843. ... more


The Belvedere in Broda, Neubrandenburg


From its elevated position, the terrace of the Belvedere offers a magnificent view across Neubrandenburg's lake, Tollensesee. ... more


Manor House Ganzkow


The Ganzkow manor house is a one-storey, plastered, half-timbered building with a classic kerb roof. It was constructed at the beginning of the 18th century. The building consists of an 11-axle, long-stretched central building as well as two adjacent square wing buildings. ... more


Manor House Ihlenfeld


The manor house was built between 1770 and 1780 for the von Rieben family. ... more


Manor House Klockow


The manor house was built in 1853 according to plans by Friedrich Wilhelm Buttel. It was erected in gothic revival style as a two storey rendered building with central risalit. ... more


Manor House (Castle) Leppin


Leppin is situated approximately 10 kilometres southeast of Neubrandenburg. From 1694 to 1705 the estate was in possession of the von Genzkow family. In 1705 Katharine Christine von Genzkow married Hans Felix von Oertzen. He had a horse shoe shaped manor house erected. ... more


Manor House Lichtenberg


The estate owned by Balthasar Ludwig von Wendessen was in 1793 leased out to Amtsinspektor Sponholtz (administration superior) and in 1812 to one Herr Burchardt. ... more


Manor House (Castle) Semlow


The manor house in Semlow is situated on the site of a Slavic castle. The middle section of the two-storey mansion was built around 1825 in Neoclassical style. It was based on the plans of the Strelitz architect F. W. Buttel on behalf of the then owner, Carl August von Behr-Negendank. ... more