You are here: Homepage

Entries for tag: von Lücken family


Manor House Langensee


About 6 km South East of Bützow lies this former ancillary estate of the village Gülzow. The manor house, the farm, and the narrow park are situated parallel to the lake. In the 1930s the agricultural farm was dissolved - due to the beautiful location right next to the lake a "Recreation home for the purpose of mental and physical recovery of exhausted city dwellers in need of rehabilitation" was established at the residual farm buildings. ... more


Manor House (Castle) Groß Lüsewitz


Groß Lüsewitz was a feudal estate that was documented for the first time in 1344. Before 1485, it was owned by the feudal lords von Thulendorf. ... more


Manor House Massow


The mansion was built in 1860, after the predecessor building burned down. The estate was owned by the von Flotow, von Below, von Lücken, von Pahlen, von Weltzien, von Rohr, von der Lanken, von Preen, and again the von Lücken (in 1924) families. ... more