You are here: Homepage

Entries for tag: von Buggenhagen, Bugenhagen family


Manor House Nehringen


Nehringen, mentioned for the first time in 1387. In the Middle Ages, it was a border town at a ford through Trebel, which separated Pomerania and Mecklenburg. ... more


Manor House Langenfelde


In the 16th century the Langenfelde estate was in possession of the Knights of Bugenhagen, from 1652 on the owners were the von Sperling family, followed by the von Pfuel family. Around 1722 Johann August von Meyerfeldt, Governor General of Swedish Pomerania, received the estate. ... more


Manor House Hohenbüssow


Hohenbüssow is located in the quiet landscape of Tollense Valley, southeast of Demmin. The place was first documented in 1270. The village was part of the Broocker estates and was probably a fief of the Buggenhagen family from 1422 to 1635 (with just a two-year interruption). ... more


Vorwerk Manor House near Lassan


In the 13th century the Ramel family had its seat here.  In following centuries the von Köller, Zitzewitz, von Weissenstein, and von Quistorp families were recorded as owners. ... more


Ziethen Manor House


The Ziethen estate north of Anklam was owned by the von Owstien family for over 300 years until 1779.  The Buggenhagen and Lepel families preceded them. ... more