You are here: Homepage

Entries for tag: Georg Daniel


Manor House (Castle) Tressow, Bobitz district near Wismar


The new Tressow manor house
The late neo-classical manor house was built around 1869 to 1871 by the Schwerin Royal Privy Councillor for court architect Daniel. ... more


Manor House (Castle) Beseritz


The jurist and national economist, Johann August Schlettwein, was the owner of the estate at the end of the 18th century after his wife acquired the property through an inheritance process in 1784. ... more


Manor House (Castle) Gültz


The Gültz estate, situated between the small towns of Altentreptow and Demmin, today belongs to Mecklenburg. From a historical point of view, however, it lies in the Vorpommern region, which until 1662 became the duchy of Pomerania-Wolgast and from 1815 belonged to the province of Pomerania. ... more


Manor House Löwitz near Gadebusch


Löwitz lies to the northwest of the small town of Rehna. In 1230 the place is first mentioned in records under the names Lovetse and Lowitze and the Castle Lovetze.   ... more