You are here: Homepage

Entries for tag: von Bredow family


Manor House Eichhorst


The chamberlain von Engel and his brother Adolf Friedrich from the house of Breesen purchased Eichhorst from Carl Henning von Bredow in 1823, whose family had lived here since 1746. ... more


Prillwitz Castle


The Prillwitz estate was owned in the 14th century by the von Peccatel family. It then passed to the von Heydebreck family, then the von Maltzahn family, and was later owned, until the end of the 17th century, by the Blankenburg family. ... more


Manor House Tieplitz


The former Schaumburg-Lippe estate Tieplitz with its manor house built in 1793 was purchased in 1937 by Hans-Heinrich and Sophie v. Holstein, the grandparents of the current owners, to extend their Pomeranian properties and was last managed by the parents Otto-Justus and Yougha v. Laer until 1945. ... more


Zaschendorf Manor House


Zaschendorf first appears in the written record in 1320.  The estate was one of the old properties of the knightly von Barner family, which in the early Middle Ages was called simply Barner, Berner, or Barnekow and was widely settled in the Crivitz area. ... more