You are here: Homepage

Entries for tag: Warnow-West Department


Ziesendorf Manor


Ziesendorf is first mentioned as “Cisendhorp” in documents from 1298.  At the beginning of the 19th century the estate was owned by Magnus Friedrich Helms.  There followed the von Nussbaum family, who had the manor house built. ... more


Lambrechtshagen Demesne Estate


In Lambrechtshagen there were two separate areas: the village with its church and farm steads and the estate complex with the manor house, the park, and the husbandry yard. The village was first mentioned in documents in 1233. ... more


Hereditary Leasehold Farm Vorweden, Lambrechtshagen Community


Vorweden was created in 1819 to 1820 as a rental farmstead. The buildings were built of the stones from the previously demolished provincial high court in Rostock. In the following years four smallholdings came into being. The Mecklenburg-Schwerin Almanac first mentions the existence of the farm in 1829. The owner’s name first appears in 1832. ... more


Wahrstorf Manor House near Rostock


Around 1885 the house was enlarged with an addition. After 1881 the estate was in the possession of the Saniter brothers and in 1924 of Johannes Lüttmann. ... more