You are here: Homepage > Manor Houses & Estates > Leezen

Deutsche Website

Deutsche Website

Ludorf manor in calendar 2019

Ludorf manor in calendar 2019

info & order


A manor house for a whole group!

A manor house for a whole group!

The guest house Zietlitz offers the suitable ambience for family celebrations, small seminars, groups of friends of historical manor houses; nature lovers, yoga groups and much more.

Gutshaus Zietlitz


Manor House Leezen

The manor house was built in 1845 for Carl Detlef Evers. The planning and building construction was executed by master builder Jatzow.




In 1744 the estate went to the von Laffert family. Followed by the Dessin family, and subsequently the von Bülow, von Dorne and Evers families.

After 1945 the manor house was used for residential purposes.

Since 1995 the manor house has been restored, owner-occupied apartments and surgery rooms have been set up.


Structure of ownership prior to 1945:

1744-1782

von Laffert

1782-1791

von Dessin

1791-1820

Matthias Franz von Bülow

1820-1836

President of the Chamber Friederike von Dorne

1836-1860

Carl Detlef Evers / The siblings Evers

1860-1907

Ludwig Diestel

1907-

Dr. jur. Albert Markgraff and Margarethe Markgraff nee Muetzell

1924-1945

Hans Berckemeyer


Keywords: