Deutsche Website

Deutsche Website

Historical mills

Historical mills

In some places these special technical monuments have been preserved. You can find many of them on the mill page.

zwillingswindmuehlen.de


Recommend us!

Recommend us!

Verlinkungen


Wrangelsburg manor house in calendar 2021

Wrangelsburg manor house in calendar 2021

Info & Order


Manor House Walkendorf

Walkendorf was first mentioned in a document in 1216. Until the secularization, Walkendorf was a monastery estate of the Dargun monastery.




From 1374 to 1830, the von Moltke families resided in Walkendorf, followed by Friedrich August Peters until 1843, von Heyden-Linden until 1859, until 1921 von Bassewitz-(Behr). The last owner of the estate was Fritz Möller of Warnkenhagen. The manor house is privately owned. Behind the manor house there is a well-kept landscape garden.


Structure of ownership prior to 1945:

1374-1831

The Counts von Moltke

In 1776 Emperor Joseph II raised Detlof Friedrich von Moltke to the rank of Count of the Empire's state.

(1775)-1782

Eberhard Friedrich Ehrenreich Count von Moltke

1782-1784

The heirs of Eberhard Friedrich Ehrenreich Count von Moltke

1784-1826

Chief Master of Hunting Friedrich Detlof Graf von Moltke

1826-1831

The heirs of the family of Count Friedrich Detlof von Moltke

1831-1843

Friedrich August Peters

1843-1859

Hereditary Land Chamberlain Helmut von Heyden-Linden

1859-1876

Henning Friedrich Carl Graf von Bassewitz District administrator, from 1869 on Minister of State.

1921

Georg Henning Graf von Bassewitz-Behr

1930/38

Fritz Möller, Warnkenhagen

Fotos und redaktionelle Unterstützung: Axel Stelter


Keywords: