You are here: Homepage > Manor Houses & Estates > Manor Houses and Farm Houses - V > Vogelsang, Neubukow

Deutsche Website

Deutsche Website

Design by ars-campus

Design by ars-campus

ars-campus, the specialists of webdesign, printdesign and logo – based in Rostock and Stralsund.

www.ars-campus.de


Midsummer Remise

Midsummer Remise

22. & 23.06.2019
The weekend of Nordic castles and manor houses.
Move with us from estate to estate.

MittsommerRemise


Vogelsang Estate near Neubukow

The manor house Vogelsang was built in the middle of the 19th century. Today it is owned by the municipality, which has leased it since 1991 to the Vogelsang Home University Association. The manor house is gradually being renovated. The association organises children's camps, which it organises in the winter holidays, at Easter and in summer.



Owners before 1945:

1780-1789

Major Heinrich Wilhelm von Bülow (see Klein Strömkendorf)

1789-1792

Captain Carl August von Plessen (see Klein Strömkendorf)

1792-1793

Georg Wilhelm von Maydell (see Klein Strömkendorf)

1793-1796

Friedrich Neckel

1796-1821

Colonel Gustav Christian Sigismund von Stralendorf

1821-1855

Captain Carl Heinrich von Bülow (see Ilow)

1855-1892

Gustav Friedrich Theodor Schade (see Hagebök)

1892-1899

Gustav Friedrich Theodor Schade and Heinrich Schade (see Hagebök)

1899-1902

Heinrich Schade

1902-(1929)

Richard Schröder

(1936-1938)

Attorney Dr. Düwel from Rostock


Keywords: