Deutsche Website

Deutsche Website

Manor house Manderow in calendar 2022

Manor house Manderow in calendar 2022

Info & Order


A manor house for a whole group!

A manor house for a whole group!

The guest house Zietlitz offers the suitable ambience for family celebrations, small seminars, groups of friends of historical manor houses; nature lovers, yoga groups and much more.

Gutshaus Zietlitz


Recommend us!

Recommend us!

No relation


Manor House Martenshagen

Martenshagen was first mentioned in a document in 1318 as belonging to the Lordship of Divitz. During the Thirty Years' War, Martenshagen and the surrounding villages were almost completely destroyed. Since the families of the Lords of Divitz died out several times, the estate fell to the Duke.




In 1626, the Duke gave it to his chancellor Philipp von Horn as a fiefdom. Von Horn in turn bequeathed it to his grandson, the Swedish representative Count Johannes Lilienstedt. It only came into possession of the von Krassow family through inheritance around 1842, who also had the Frauendorf and Wobbelkow estates built. The last estate owners in Martenshagen were the von der Groeben family. The 500-hectare estate was expropriated in 1945.

After 1945, the Martenshagen estate was dissolved as such and small flats were set up in the manor house, into which refugees moved. In the course of time, the manor house was also a school, a co-op shop, and the village's social events were celebrated in the garden hall.

In 1995, the community sold the manor house to a private person. After the tenants of the flats were evicted, the house began to deteriorate. Just in time, Geesche Gruber purchased the house in 2017, which was in great dilapidation at the time, and she has been renovating it ever since.

Martenshagen finden Sie im Buch "Fotografische Zeitreise Vorpommern", Band 4


Keywords: