You are here: Homepage > Manor Houses & Estates > Manor Houses and Farm Houses - K > Körchow, Bad Doberan

Deutsche Website

Deutsche Website

Midsummer Remise

Midsummer Remise

22. & 23.06.2019
The weekend of Nordic castles and manor houses.
Move with us from estate to estate.

MittsommerRemise


Manor House Körchow near Bad Doberan

The Empire style manor house was erected in 1822 according to plans of the architect Carl Theodor Severin. Several conversions followed.



The estate was owned by the von Bülow family. From 1753 up to 1775 it belonged to the von Boye family, it went back into possession of the von Bülow family at the beginning of the 19th century. In 1932 they sold the estate to the Lent family who were in possession up to the expropriation in 1945. After 1945 the manor house was used for residential purposes. For a number of years now it has been once again private property and has been extensively renovated.


Structure of ownership prior to 1945:

1553-

von Bülow family

1753-1775

von Boye family

(1781)-1791

Cathedral church of Schwerin

1791-1817

Andreas Gottfried Russow

1817-1828

Friedrich Nicolas Andreas Thomsen

1828-1834

Mrs. Frau Thomsen (widow) nee Buchholz

1834-1867

Director of Taxes Mrs. Matthies-Klinger nee Buchholz

1867-1879

Sophie Görcke nee Junghans and Alexander Görcke

1879-1886

Carl Heinrich Rickmann

1886-1898

Gideon von Plessen

1898-1902

Kammerherr Achim von Voss-Wolfradt

1902-1904

Royal Prussian Chamberlain Achim von Voss-Wolfradt

1904-1932

First Lieutenant (ret.) Vollrath von Bülow

1932-1945

Otto Lent


Keywords: