Deutsche Website

Deutsche Website

Kölzow manor house in calendar 2021

Kölzow manor house in calendar 2021

Info & Order


Klebe

The desolate rural fields of Klebe were first mentioned in 1534 as belonging to the church. From 1841 on at the latest the hereditary lease estate was in possession of the parish of Plau.




During the years from 1917 to 1930 the estate comprised approximately 253 hectare. In June 1937 Carl Friedrich Amandus Reimer purchased the farm of Frau Wittkopf. After his death in June 1938 his widow Emma Meta Frieda Reimer carried on farming there. The tenant house on the northern edge of the property was built around 1830, it is extensively modernised and was used commercially most recently.

Reference: Fred Ruchhöft, historian in Plau, who wrote a book about the cultural landscape of Plau-Goldberg.


Keywords: