You are here: Homepage

Entries for tag: Heinrich Gustav Thormann


Manor House (Castle) Gamehl


The Gamehl estate lies a few kilometres north-west of Wismar and was the main residence under the unbroken ownership of the von Stralendorff family from 1387 until its expropriation in 1945. The last owner before the expropriation after the end of the Second World War was Joachim von Stralendorff. ... more


Manor House (Castle) Hohen Niendorf


Hohen Niendorf lies in the middle of the Kühlung ridge between the Baltic resorts Kühlungsborn and Rerik. ... more


Manor House Alt Vorwerk


Knight Martin von Brützkow was the owner in the 13th century. Later the estate came under the ownership of Lord von Ferber, who sold the Alt and Neu Vorwerk (ca. 800 ha.) estates for 80,000 Reichsthaler to Carl von Oertzen in 1826. ... more


Manor House Viecheln


Viecheln lies north of Gnoien near the border with Western Pomerania. From 1865 to 1945 the estate was owned by the merchant Blohm family from Lübeck. ... more


Gutshaus Goldenitz


Goldenitz, located in the southwest of Hagenow, was first mentioned in 1230 in the Ratzeburg tithe register. Until 1695 the estate was owned by the baronial von Lützow family, who owned several estates in the surrounding area, including Vietz, Hülseburg and Harst. ... more


Manor House Behren-Lübchin


The manor house, built in its present form around 1800, stands above a medieval vaulted cellar. In 2018 it was cleared out and gutted - inside the building the valuable stucco and the chimney vaults were preserved, these had been created during a reconstruction in the 19th century by the architect Heinrich Gustav Thormann. ... more


Manor House Gresse


Gresse, a few kilometers north of Boizenburg and right next to the Boize River, was documented for the first time in 1297. Here is where the romantic manor house is located, on a small island in the middle of a beautiful park. ... more


Manor House Großen-Luckow


From 1364 to 1945 Großen Luckow was owned by the von Maltzans in Grubenhagen. In the 17th and 18th centuries, pledges, dissolutions, and sales led to a frequent change of owners from the von Maltzan (Maltzahn) family lines. ... more


Manor House Klein Roge


In the fiefdom files of the Landeshauptarchiv in Schwerin (Main State Archive) Lütten Roge, as is was then called, is first documented in 1645. Since then the formerly approx. 600 hectare feudal estate, endowed with a seat in the state parliament, has had a long line of owners. ... more