You are here: Homepage

Entries for tag: von Pederstorf,Pederstorff,Petersdorf family


Manor House (Castle) Fincken


Before 1400, Fincken was owned by the von Priegnitz family. In the 15th century, it was purchased by the von Grambow family and then again by the von Priegnitz family, who later sold it to the von Blücher family. ... more


Manor House (Castle) Brookhusen


The manor house in Brookhusen was probably built in 1800 and converted to the so-called “castle” at the end of the 19th century. It was owned by Johann Jakobb Maue until 1826, the von Stern family from 1826 to 1833, the von Schack family from 1833 to 1840, and Consul Martin Köster from 1840. ... more


Manor House Brüz, district Passow


Brüz was first documented in 1295. Wedige von Maltzan of Grubenhagen purchased it in 1486. ... more


Manor House Bütow


Bütow is located south of the Mecklenburg Lake District, southwest of Röbel. It is where former farmers used to work in lines right next to the village road. A little further away is the estate with large stables and the manor house in country house design. ... more


Manor House Gottesgabe


At the end of the 13th century, Gottesgabe was owned by the von Maltzahn family. They were followed by the von Prehn family in mid-14th century. ... more


Manor House (Castle) Groß Lüsewitz


Groß Lüsewitz was a feudal estate that was documented for the first time in 1344. Before 1485, it was owned by the feudal lords von Thulendorf. ... more


Manor House Petschow


Structure of ownership prior to 1945: ... more