You are here: Homepage

Entries for tag: von der Schulenburg family


Penkun Castle


The tiny town of Penkun, which first appears in historical records in 1269, nestles like an island between three lakes. In 1480, the manor at Penkun was enfoeffed to Werner von der Schulenburg. ... more


Manor House (Castle) Tressow, Bobitz district near Wismar


The new Tressow manor house
The late neo-classical manor house was built around 1869 to 1871 by the Schwerin Royal Privy Councillor for court architect Daniel. ... more


Manor House Bobitz


Bobitz belongs to the estate complex of the Count von der Schulenburg-Tressow encompassing over 2000 ha. and was originally the family residence of this family branch which came from Hehlen an der Weser. ... more


Manor House Klein Krankow


In bygone times the estate of Klein Krankow was under the same management as was Groß Krankow. ... more


Manor House (Castle) Klein Trebbow


The neo-renaissance style manor house Klein Trebbow was built from 1865 to 1868 for Ulrich von Barner according to plans by Hermann Willebrand. ... more


Estate Köchelstorf


The former allodial estate (land freely held, without obligation of service to any overlord) Köchelstorf came with the 2500 hectare compiled estate properties of Tressow which was in possession of the Counts von der Schulenburg up to 1945. ... more


Castle Löcknitz


Löcknitz is situated in the border region of Pommern and Brandenburg. It was first mentioned in records in 1212. ... more


Manor House Löcknitz


During the 16th century Joachim von der Schulenburg had a solid Renaissance style manor house built, north of the castle. ... more


Gutshaus Petersdorf bei Wismar (in german only)


Petersdorf gehörte mit den Gütern Bobitz, Groß Krankow, Köchelsdorf, Tressow sowie Reservaten in Quaal und Käselow zum Güterkomplex der Grafen von der Schulenburg. ... more