Deutsche Website

Deutsche Website

Manor house Solzow in calendar 2022

Manor house Solzow in calendar 2022

Info & Order



from castle to castle.


A manor house for a whole group!

A manor house for a whole group!

The guest house Zietlitz offers the suitable ambience for family celebrations, small seminars, groups of friends of historical manor houses; nature lovers, yoga groups and much more.

Gutshaus Zietlitz

Manor House Stubbendorf

Stubbendorf village, mentioned for the first time in 1371, was part of the extensive possessions of the von der Lühe family in the Middle Ages and in the early modern times.

Stubbendorf was for a long time a subsidiary of the main estate, Dettmannsdorf, and was mainly used for sheep farming. After several changes of ownership in the 18th century, Georg Friedrich von Prollius acquired Dettmannsdorf and Stubbendorf in 1802. His grandson, Gustav Friedrich Otto, sold Dettmannsdorf after he had purchased Kölzow. With the sale, Stubbendorf became the ancestral seat of the older Prollius line, who kept it until the expropriation in 1945. The manor house was built in 1903/04 under Hellmuth von Prollius, who had commissioned architect Paul Korff to build the one-storey plastered building with a high kerb-hipped roof and an entrance with a two-storey central risalit on which the Prollius's coat of arms is integrated and a lower storey built using granite. While the basement accommodated the business premises, the ground floor contained the representative living rooms with bedrooms and childrens’ rooms in the mansard area. The house is renovated, in private hands, and currently inhabited.

Holiday apartments have been set up in the manor house and are available for rent.

Structure of ownership pre 1945:


dairy farm of Dettmannsdorf


Friedrich von Buchwald (see Dammerstorf and Dettmannsdorf)


chamberlain Franz Wilhelm Klingender


privy counsellor Dr. Joachim Heinrich Christian Krüger


councillor of justice Dr. Daniel Christian Jacob von Bolte (see Dettmannsdorf)


Mrs. Louise Dorothea von Völcker
fiefdom holder: captain Burchard Hermann Adolf von Brook in Dammerstorf (see Dettmannsdorf and Neu Steinhorst)


Georg Friedrich von Prollius (see Dettmannsdorf)


Georg Christian von Prollius (see Dettmannsdorf)


privy chamberlain Ludwig von Prollius


Max von Prollius


Brüder: Ministerialrat Jaspar, Adolf, Helmuth, Ludwig und Georg von Prollius


Klosterhauptmann Helmuth von Prollius


Jürgen von Prollius


Geschwister Marie Louise und Christian von Prollius