Deutsche Website

Deutsche Website

Travelling

Travelling

from castle to castle.

Reisen


A manor house for a whole group!

A manor house for a whole group!

The guest house Zietlitz offers the suitable ambience for family celebrations, small seminars, groups of friends of historical manor houses; nature lovers, yoga groups and much more.

Gutshaus Zietlitz


Samow manor in calendar 2019

Samow manor in calendar 2019

Info & order


Manor House Sehlsdorf

The manor house was built around 1895. In 1916 Carl Flint leased the monastery estate Sehlsdorf and moved into the manor house with his family.


After the dissolution of the monastery chamber in 1918 Sehlsdorf became a Mecklenburg state domain. In 1936 the son of Carl Flint, Karl Werner Flint, took over the estate, from which the family had to flee in May 1945.

The manor house is now privately owned.


Tenants of the Dobbertin monastery estate, the Mecklenburg state domain (from 1918):

1796-1799

Widow Cramer

1799-1804

Wienke (from 1802 Widow Wienke)

1804-1811

Julius Goedeke

1811-

Freudenfeld

-1835

Lohse

1853-1867

Friedrich August Warnecke

1867-1895

Hermann Bade

1895-1916

Albrecht Warnecke

1916-(1929)

Carl Flint

1936

Karl Werner Flint

(1936)-(1939)

Minna Flint


Keywords: