Deutsche Website

Deutsche Website

A manor house for a whole group!

A manor house for a whole group!

The guest house Zietlitz offers the suitable ambience for family celebrations, small seminars, groups of friends of historical manor houses; nature lovers, yoga groups and much more.

Gutshaus Zietlitz


Recommend us!

Recommend us!

Verlinkungen


Manor House Mustin

Even nowadays, a cobblestone road leads to the former site of the manor house, which was demolished during the GDR era. Mustin was first mentioned as Mostyn in a document on April 13th 1325.




Heinrich II of Mecklenburg ("The Lion") granted the Knights of Kramon (later Cramon) several estates in the Sternberg region, including Mustin. As from 1466, part of the estate went to the von Restorff family; from 1662 on the von Parkentins resided here. Around 1780 the state went into bourgeois none titled hands with Wilhelm Friedrich Goldschmidt being the owner, from 1855 on it belonged to the Tretow family, and from the end of the 19th century on it was in possession of the Bolten family.


Structure of ownership pre 1945:

14th/15th century

Knight of Kramon (Cramon)

Middle 15th century

von Restorff family

1662

von Parkentin family

(1780)-1792

Wilhelm Goldschmidt

1792-1823

Wilhelm Friedrich Goldschmidt

1823-1827

Friedrich Goldschmidt

1827-1855

Friederike Margarethe Johanna Goldschmidt
from 1846 on 1846 Friederike Margarethe Johanna Erhard, nee Goldschmidt

1855-1870

Carl Friedrich Dethloff Tretow

1896-1905

Hermann Bolten

1905-(1916)

Hermann August Bolten

(1920)-(1930)

Hermann Hans Bolten

(1939)

Hermann Hans Boltens Erben

Mustin stellen wir im 4. Band der "Fotografischen Zeitreise Mecklenburg" vor.


Keywords: