You are here: Homepage

Entries for tag: von Hohmeyer,Homeyer family


Gutshaus Neu Bartelshagen


Bartelshagen gehörte im 16. Jahrhundert zusammen mit Zühlendorf zu den Besitzungen der Familie Dotenberg. In Folge des Dreißigjährigen Krieges ging die Familie in den 1660er Jahren in Konkurs und das Gut wurde verkauft. ... more


Wrangelsburg Manor House (Palace)


South of the Hanseatic city of Greifswald lies Wrangelsburg village.  The former village, “Outpost,” belonged to the von Neuenkirchen family from 1426.  From that time on various houses existed there, which through war or fire were vandalized or dismantled. ... more


Manor House Breechen


Breechen was a demesne estate of Wolgast in 1569. Duke Bogislaw XIV dedicated the village to his chamberlain Viktor von Horn in 1629 as a hereditary possession for his loyal service. ... more


Manor House Murchin


The manor house was built in 1890 to replace a previous building. The estate was owned by the von Schwerin family before it was inherited by the von Parsenow family. ... more


Wendisch Baggendorf Manor House


A manor house in Wendisch-Baggendorf was documented in writing in 1719.  The house was reached through a gate into the courtyard, which was planted with lindens.  This house received a new façade in 1762 and was renovated in 1922.  During the night of February 8, 1991 the roof was completely burnt out.  The damage to the entire house caused by the fire and the firefighting operations was so complete, that only the foundation could later be used for the building of a new house. ... more