You are here: Homepage > Manor Houses & Estates > Levkendorf

Deutsche Website

Deutsche Website

Ludorf manor in calendar 2019

Ludorf manor in calendar 2019

info & order


A manor house for a whole group!

A manor house for a whole group!

The guest house Zietlitz offers the suitable ambience for family celebrations, small seminars, groups of friends of historical manor houses; nature lovers, yoga groups and much more.

Gutshaus Zietlitz


Manor House Levkendorf

The village of Levkendorf had to give way to the military airport opened in 1984 located between the places Kronskamp and Weitendorf in the Laag community. The manor house was a two-storey; simple half-timbered building on a raised plinth, probably built around 1900. A special feature was that the manor house, the stables, and the courtyards were formed elliptically around a central axle.




Until 1947 Levkendorf was a demesne. The tenant until 1945 was called Bruhn. After the war many refugees lived in the village and in the manor house. Later, the rooms in the manor house were, among other things, used for festivities. When the village community slowly stabilised, the inhabitants were ordered in the mid-1970s to leave the village for the planned military airfield. In 1978 the demolition of all buildings and the entire estate complex began.


Tenants of the Demesne:

Around 1800

Adolf Alexander Theodor Kulow

Around 1830

Karl Ludwig Friedrich Kulow

Until 1945

Bruhn

editorial support: Axel Stelter, Christophorus Kirchengemeinde Laage


Keywords: