Deutsche Website

Deutsche Website

A manor house for a whole group!

A manor house for a whole group!

The guest house Zietlitz offers the suitable ambience for family celebrations, small seminars, groups of friends of historical manor houses; nature lovers, yoga groups and much more.

Gutshaus Zietlitz


Recommend us!

Recommend us!

Verlinkungen


Estate Complex Mölschow

In Mölschow on the island of Usedom, the estate complex with the manor house, stables, barn, and other estate buildings has been almost completely preserved. Until the end of 2018, the buildings were used partly for museum purposes, partly for show workshops and culturally. The manor house, which is in possession of the municipality, has already been standing empty since 2016.




Mölschow was first mentioned in a document in 1182. Since 1278 the knight Voß was feudal lord of the village, later part of the village went to the town of Wolgast, in 1302 the Wollin monastery took over Mölschow and in 1305 the Krummin monastery.

In 1534 the estate became a demesne. From 1857 to 1875 the estate was leased to Mr. Voß, in 1913 to Fritz Voss, in 1928 to Mrs. Burmeister and in 1939 to Wilhelm Pfaff.

Mölschow stellen wir im 3. Band der Fotografischen Zeitreise Vorpommern vor.

Keywords: