Manor House Kneese Farm

The manor house was built towards the end of the 19th century, several estate buildings were erected at the same time too. 




The manor house is the property of the community, it has been let. The former park has been divided up into small plots for allotments.


Besitzverhältnisse vor 1945:

1516-1824

von der Lühe family

The farms of Schulenberg, Allerstorf, Kneese, and Fahrenhaupt have always been the undivided property of the von der Lühe family.

(1781)-1784

The heirs of Major J. A. C. von der Lühe

1784-1805

Cuno Hans Carl von der Lühe

1805-1808

Cuno Hans Carl von der Lühes Erben

1808-1824

Page of the Chamber Julius Diederich von der Lühe

1824

Grand-ducal Saline Administration, Sülze

Page of the Chamber Julius Diederich von der Lühe had up to 1786 been residing on the estate of Helmstorf near Tessin. During this year he gave up this property and purchased the estates Hohen Niendorf and Mechelsdorf in the district of Bukow. He farmed these until 1802 and then went to reside in Dargelütz and Vogelsang in the district of Grabow. Without relinquishing these two farms he managed to acquire the estates of Schulenberg, Allerstorf, Kneese and Fahrenhaupt (an inheritance is likely). In 1824 these were sold to the Grand-ducal demesne chamber and assigned to the Saline Administration Sülze.


Keywords: