Manor House Fahrenhaupt

The Fahrenhaupt estate was originally owned by the Familie von der Lühe. The estate is privately owned. It is used for residential purposes.

Structure of ownership prior to 1945:

vor 1500-1824

Familie von der Lühe


Diederich Otto von der Lühe


the heirs of Major J. A. C. von der Lühe


Cuno Hans Carl von der Lühe


the heirs of Cuno Hans Carl von der Lühe


Chamberlain Julius Diederich von der Lühe


In 1824 these were sold to the Grand-ducal demesne chamber and assigned to the Saline Administration Sülze.

Page of the Chamber Julius Diederich von der Lühe had up to 1786 been residing on the estate of Helmstorf near Tessin. During this year he gave up this property and purchased the estates Hohen Niendorf and Mechelsdorf in the district of Bukow. He farmed these until 1802 and then went to reside in Dargelütz and Vogelsang in the district of Grabow. Without relinquishing these two farms he managed to acquire the estates of Schulenberg, Allerstorf, Kneese and Fahrenhaupt (an inheritance is likely).