You are here: Homepage

Entries for tag: von Mecklenburg family


Manor House Langensee


About 6 km South East of Bützow lies this former ancillary estate of the village Gülzow. The manor house, the farm, and the narrow park are situated parallel to the lake. In the 1930s the agricultural farm was dissolved - due to the beautiful location right next to the lake a "Recreation home for the purpose of mental and physical recovery of exhausted city dwellers in need of rehabilitation" was established at the residual farm buildings. ... more


Manor House Lübzin


In 1911 the then owner of the manor house Lübzin Kurt Viering commissioned a prestigious redesign of the building according to plans by the architect Paul Korff. The edifice was raised by one floor, received a frontage in neo-baroque style and a kerb roof. ... more


Manor House Helpt


In 1455, Helpt had been feoffed to the Bredow family. The property was later acquired by the Duke following the extinction of the family line. ... more


Manor House (Castle) Katelbogen


From 1662 on up to 1798, with a brief interruption, the estate was in possession of the von Plessen family, followed by the von Plüskow family, and from 1856 on by the Jasmund family. ... more


Manor House Liddow


The former feudal estate Liddow was first mentioned in records in 1318. The manor house consists of two one storey rendered buildings that are at right angles to each other. ... more