Zansebuhr Manor House

In 1480 the Pomeranian prince Bogislaw X enfeoffed the knightly family of Mellenthin with the estate.  They maintained possession for centuries.  In the 1930s it was divided among smallholders.




Past owners of the estate were the Meinhold family.

Since 2001 Thomas Görsch has owned the house. The trained drummer plans the gradual renovation of the building and the creation of a recording studio as well as guest rooms for colleagues.

More information:  www.zansebuhr.de


Keywords: