Deutsche Website

Deutsche Website

Recommend us!

Recommend us!

Verlinkungen


Two new castle-calendars 2018

Two new castle-calendars 2018

Informations & ordering

Calendars 2018


Warlin Manor House

The house was built around 1880 in the time of lessee Carl Blanck.  It is one storey, has a finished attic space, a wide dormer, and a classic mansard roof.




A generation of lessees later, the simple red brick building with its fieldstone foundation was given an additional two-storey wing with a pitched roof.  In 1731 Warlin became crown land when the nobles’ portion of the village passed through purchase to the treasury of Duke Adolph Friedrich.  The Blancks were connected to Warlin for over a hundred years until the Schwarz family received the lease in the 1920s.  The last lessee was Wendelin Schwarz.  In 1945 the land was divided up.  The house was offered for sale in 1995 but by 2003 still had found no takers.  It is owned by the Land Corporation of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern.


Keywords: