Manor House Rehberg
When the last lieutenant from the Sonneke family died in the mid-16th century, Rehberg was reacquired by the Mecklenburg dukes.
In 1718, Rehberg was a knightly possession of the von Tornow family. In 1741, Andreas Cristoph von Tornow was forced to sell the estate to the Ducal Chamber making Rehberg a demesne. The manor house is a one-storey tenement house from the mid-19th century. It consists of bricks and was later expanded through an addition of an extra wing. Its construction was probably commissioned by a member of the Schröder family, who at that time farmed on the demesne. The manor house is now under the municipality and was extensively renovated in 2000.