Manor House Redewisch
The Redewisch manor house which has been under the ownership of the Lueder family from 1817 to 1945 lies on the north-west edge of the Baltic resort Boltenhagen in Klützer Winkel.
The path to the newly designed court area with its rondel leads you along the lime tree avenue to the manor house with striking yellow brick which was built in early neo-classical style in 1818 above a 17th century vaulted cellar. The Lueder coat of arms is above the entrance area which can be reached by a flight of steps. The building was extended around 1900, and there were also serious changes after 1945 made necessary by its use as a holiday home starting in 1952. These changes have been dismantled in recent years.
The great grandson of the last owner could, after long negotiations and with the fiduciary, buy back the area with its listed manor house in 1999 in order to restore it and finally open it as a hotel.
The view from the terrace on the park side of the manor house goes over the park with its old trees, streams and lawns to the surrounding landscape.
Hotel & Restaurant Gutshaus Redewisch
23946 Redewisch, Dorfstraße 46