Manor House Krummenhagen

The manor house is a single-storey half-timbered building which was built during the 19th century. Up to the Reformation the estate belonged to the Neuenkamp convent.



The von Gosen family owned the estate in the 17th century. During the 1930s the demesne was opened to settlements. Around 1937 the remainder of the estate was in possession of head bailiff Harms.


Keywords: